Saturday, October 9, 2010

"Tony Luke's Philly Orginial"

So after watching The Travel Channel (Man vs. Food) when Adam Richmond goes to Philly for Tony Luke's famous cheesesteak, which by the way looked SO good, I had to try it out for myself. I was NOT disappointed and it was more than worth the trip! The steak was actual steak and not a steak'em and the bread was nice and soft. I got mine with mayo, ketchup, onions, and provolone cheese and it was slamin. I ate the whole thing..which NEVER happens. They had to variety of other things on the menu that I heard was just as good.

A local said "the chicken cutlet and pork sandwich is out of this world" and three gentlemen traveled on motorcycles for two hours to get to Tony's.

Check it out. You won't be disappointed!! The was about 45mins to an hour by the time we got there till we actually ate, but like I said it was worth it.
'

2 comments:

  1. Great new Blog Cuz...keep it up.
    There are MANY GREAT cheesesteak joints in Philly.
    Alot of History, and things to do also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks cuz! ARe you following this page as well?? Let me go check..lol But it was SO good! We would have went to some historical places but we got a late start...But I DEF plan to go back. One of the locals said that there is another one not too too far, but that Tony Luke's was in a great location...

    ReplyDelete